Lathrop Apartments for Rent
2000 W Diversey Ave, Chicago, IL, 60647
Promo offers for renters
For a limited time, receive up to $750 towards your rent. Terms and conditions apply, prospect must sign a lease by Nove
At a Glance
- Pet Friendly
- Parking Available
- Air Conditioning
- In-unit Laundry
|Bed/Bath/Sq. Ft||Rent||Floor plan link|
1 bed/1 bath
650 - 820 sq. ft.
$1475 - $1725
2 bed/1 bath
780 - 980 sq. ft.
$1640 - $1810
|Bed/Bath||Rent||Sq. Ft.||Floor plan link|
|1 bed/1 bath||$1475 - $1725||650 - 820 sq. ft.||Floor plan|
|2 bed/1 bath||$1640 - $1810||780 - 980 sq. ft.||Floor plan|
Neighborhood Info: Hamlin Park, Industrial Corridor, Lincoln Park, Roscoe Village
Nestled between Bucktown, Lincoln Park, Roscoe Village and the Chicago River, Lathrop is a revitalized community rooted in rich cultural past. Residents of Lathrop can also enjoy 11 acres of green and open space, access to a boat launch and the river's edge, a newly designed playground and a 2-acre Great Lawn for picnics and gatherings. Lathrop's apartments are historically preserved but with thoughtfully redesigned floor plans, brand new finishes and contemporary conveniences. Each apartment includes stainless steel appliances, quartz kitchen countertops, divided light windows, plank flooring, in-unit washer/dryer and more.
- Building Features:
- 11 acres of green and open space
- 2 acre Great Lawn, originally by landscape architect Jens Jenson, and revitalized by Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates, creator of The 606 and Maggie Daley Park
- A half mile of Riverwalk including pathways and restoration of the river’s edge, also curated by Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates
- Kayak and boat launch, complete with a boat house and direct access to the Chicago River
- Riverfront dog park open to residents and the community
- A new children’s playground
- Revitalized nature trail
- Reservable makerspaces for residents to gather who have shared interests, hobbies and ideas
- On-site parking for residents
- On-site resident storage available
- On-site bike storage available
- Valet trash removal and recycling
Cats OK, Dogs OK.
ParkingYes. Surface lot available, $75 per parking space. Parking is limited.
Apartment Features & Amenities
Building Features & Amenities
Leasing Office Information