Common™ Racine (Rent by Room) Apartments
1831 S Racine Ave, Chicago, IL, 60608
At a Glance
- Parking Available
- Air Conditioning
- In-unit Laundry
- Utilities Included
|Bed/Bath/Sq. Ft||Rent||Floor plan link|
|Bed/Bath||Rent||Sq. Ft.||Floor plan link|
Neighborhood Info: Pilsen
Move into Common Racine and save more than $380 with the all-in-one price that includes utilities, in-unit laundry, Wi-Fi, a 24-hr gym, movie theater, smart TV, and a weekly cleaning service.
Common is the housing solution for people who want flexibility, the opportunity to save money, and a fully furnished bedroom. The remaining space in the suite is shared:
Bathrooms may be shared between 1-2 people. Kitchens are shared among 2-4 people. Numbers vary depending on the suite.
Weekly cleaning service is included with the cost of living at Common Racine. Cleaning supplies are part of the package as well, with supplies like paper towels, toilet paper, cooking utensils, and more.
Features that are unique to this Pilsen apartment building include:
- A private bedroom -- fully furnished -- with full-size mattress and modern furniture
- Easily access the whole city via public transit. The CTA Pink line stops at 18th St or the BNSF Metra station at Western Ave are close by these Pilsen apartments
- ALL utilities included: Heat, hot water, gas, electric and fast Wi-Fi!
- ALL amenities included, such as weekly cleaning, free in-unit laundry (detergent, fabric softener provided) as well as kitchen and bathroom supplies
- Fully furnished shared spaces (including lounge, front yard, coworking space, movie room, wet bar, bathroom, kitchen, living room)
- Keyless access
- Flexible leasing options (5+ month leases)
Gas, Electric, Heat, Air Conditioning, Internet, Basic Cable
Apartment Features & Amenities
Building Features & Amenities
Leasing Office Information
Common Living Inc.