Common™ Racine (Rent by Room) Apartments
1831 S Racine Ave, Chicago, IL, 60608
At a Glance
- Parking Available
- Air Conditioning
- In-unit Laundry
- Utilities Included
|Bed/Bath/Sq. Ft||Rent||Floor plan link|
|Bed/Bath||Rent||Sq. Ft.||Floor plan link|
Neighborhood Info: Pilsen
Save over $380 per month by moving into Common Racine with utilities, in-unit washer/dryer, WiFi, 24hr gym, theatre, smart TV, and weekly cleaning included.
Common provides flexible, shared housing and enables you to save hundreds of dollars per month. All Common members get a fully furnished private bedroom. The rest of the space in the suite is shared:
Bathrooms are typically shared with 1-2 other people. Kitchens and living rooms are shared with 2-4 other people, depending on suite.
Included as part of your membership, we also offer complimentary weekly cleaning of common spaces and shared supplies such as paper towels, toilet paper, pots and pans, and much, much more!
Our brand new development in Chicago features:
- NO BROKER’S FEES
- Fully furnished private bedroom, including a full-size mattress, and state-of-the-art furniture
- L train from 18th Street or the BNSF from Halsted Street gives you easy access to the whole city
- ALL utilities included in the price! Heat, hot water, gas, electric and super fast wifi!
- ALL amenities included, such as weekly cleaning, free in-unit laundry (detergent, fabric softener provided) as well as kitchen and bathroom supplies.
- Fully furnished shared spaces (including lounge, front yard, coworking space, movie room, wet bar, bathroom, kitchen, living room)
- Keyless access
- Flexible leasing options (3, or 12 month leases)
The licensed activity is undertaken by SpacesRe
Gas, Electric, Heat, Air Conditioning, Internet, Basic Cable
Apartment Features & Amenities
Building Features & Amenities
Leasing Office Information
Common Living Inc.